• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hola! New Caddo Parish Commissioner

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Let EM and the politicians on the local, state, and national levels work it out. It simply doesn't require our political speculative views. If EM asks the future Elio Owners to contact our State Representatives to rally support for an initiative, by all means we should 'rally together' as a group. Best example of that is our invlovement with the autocycle legislation drafted and adopted by many of the States over the past year.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I've been a part of several boards that have a separate section that allows political discussion related to 'x' topic and have rarely seen negative consequences when it's clearly stated "this area is if set aside for it, keep it here and keep it calm etc etc...". It's usually when topics veer off into a political discussion mixed with people freaking out about it being brought up that things go south quickly. When it's an expected and allowed topic, much fewer problems. The religion thing is fine to keep shelved, Elio doesn't have squat to do with that topic, but it is now and is going to become even more so as things progress, involved politically. It's going to quickly get next to impossible to avoid it.
Not my board, so that's something you would have to talk to Steve about (Okuma Steve is the board owner/Admin)
He makes the rules so if you can get it ok'd by him it can be set up.
Until that time, it is what it is.

msmith5150

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not my board, so that's something you would have to talk to Steve about (Okuma Steve is the board owner/Admin)
He makes the rules so if you can get it ok'd by him it can be set up.
Until that time, it is what it is.

Oh I know and I am really indifferent about the whole thing. Was just making a statement :)

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Let EM and the politicians on the local, state, and national levels work it out. It simply doesn't require our political speculative views. If EM asks the future Elio Owners to contact our State Representatives to rally support for an initiative, by all means we should 'rally together' as a group. Best example of that is our invlovement with the autocycle legislation drafted and adopted by many of the States over the past year.

within the normal bounds of extending courtesy/respect for the opinions of others, commentary of a political nature that is directly related to EM is permitted on this forum .... to restate for emphasis: WHEN IT COMES TO POLITICAL COMMENTARY ONLY THAT DIRECTLY RELATED TO EM IS ALLOWED .... as noted above, members have used this forum to help organize political support for legislation needed by EM to advance their Autocycle classification and that is great .... regardless of what takes place on other forums, that is the way we do business

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Let's not forget those of us who might lean to the yellow end of the spectrum..
thanks, I pledged to never publish "that" color, nor mention "the thing" that looks like a watch
Jerome had mentioned after a year + or- they would re-evaluate the colors i.e. the lowest ordered -might be replaced with- you know that color.....

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
thanks, I pledged to never publish "that" color, nor mention "the thing" that looks like a watch
Jerome had mentioned after a year + or- they would re-evaluate the colors i.e. the lowest ordered -might be replaced with- you know that color.....
How about using a code word that only I will understand, we'll call it SAFFRON...

Top Bottom