• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Honor And Respect

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hopalong Cassidy- horse?? Topper, Maverick Bros., and this really esoteric "The Prisoner"- weird, very entertaining- the forerunner of many sci-fi stuff. Saturday mornings Andy Devine, with a black cat, the Ernie Kovacs or was it Jonathan Winters Show- with chimp band (Ubangi Trio??), but today Not p. c. , Steve Allen, Sid Caesar and Imogene Coca, Ed Sullivan Show, Milton Berle, Father knows Best, Groucho Marx, need I say Howdy Doody- didn't know then why I liked Princess "Summer-fall-winter-spring" (hated Clarabell-the horn squeezing mute Phineas (Sp?) T Bluster
wasn't until the Mickey Mouse Club when I saw Annette Funicello in her sweater that I figured it out!! Maybe that's why my Ex is Italian??

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
A list like that and you leave out the all time biggie made for TV western <drum roll> Bonanza!!
In that same line of thought Andy (Griffith) of Mayberry - Gunsmoke - The Rifleman with Chuck Connors - I think someone already mentioned The Lone Ranger with trusty sidekick Tonto - Kung Fu with David Carradine - (wait Kung Fu is 70's) - Petticoat Junction - Dina Shore (see the USA in your Chevrolet) - and the REELY big SHOE Ed Sullivan

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hopalong Cassidy- horse?? Topper, Maverick Bros., and this really esoteric "The Prisoner"- weird, very entertaining- the forerunner of many sci-fi stuff. Saturday mornings Andy Devine, with a black cat, the Ernie Kovacs or was it Jonathan Winters Show- with chimp band (Ubangi Trio??), but today Not p. c. , Steve Allen, Sid Caesar and Imogene Coca, Ed Sullivan Show, Milton Berle, Father knows Best, Groucho Marx, need I say Howdy Doody- didn't know then why I liked Princess "Summer-fall-winter-spring" (hated Clarabell-the horn squeezing mute Phineas (Sp?) T Bluster
wasn't until the Mickey Mouse Club when I saw Annette Funicello in her sweater that I figured it out!! Maybe that's why my Ex is Italian??

Carl Riner, Howie Morse....&
Rootie Kazootie!
image.jpg

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
While I'm enjoying the journey down dead or damaged memory brain cell road, do you think that perhaps this thread has drifted just a tad bit off the beginning topic? o_O

IMO, this thread has gone exactly where it was meant to be... :high5:

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I get it!
IMO, this thread has gone exactly where it was meant to be... :high5:

What, ahhmmm almost 3 weeks later (ok, first time I looked at this thread was today), it was meant to get people talking cordially again. Are they? hmmmm,....
k what do 'you all' think was the intended trajectory? :D

Top Bottom