• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Honor And Respect

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think respect is given and then that person keeps earning it. I would not disrespect someone I do not know while waiting for them to earn my respect. Trust is a bit different and is earned.
Well said. I can respect someone's position (i.e. Manager, President, professor, scientist) but not respect the person holding that position. Trust must be earned and does not automatically carry over to the position.

daniel Bazley

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just when I getting into the memory lane trip about TV cowboy heroes, this thread took a turn to pre-spy series. o_O Did all you kiddies miss out on the early ones like Hopalong Cassidy with Gabby Hayes before he became Roy Rogers sidekick? Also, how about Gene Autry and Smiley Burnette or Cisco Kid and Pancho? Now I'm really showing my age. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just when I getting into the memory lane trip about TV cowboy heroes, this thread took a turn to pre-spy series. o_O Did all you kiddies miss out on the early ones like Hopalong Cassidy and Gabby Hayes before he became Roy Rogers sidekick? Also, how about Gene Autry and Smiley Burnette or Cisco Kid and Pancho? Now I'm really showing my age. :rolleyes:
I'm sure you must remember Tom Mix every Saturday morning

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just when I getting into the memory lane trip about TV cowboy heroes, this thread took a turn to pre-spy series. o_O Did all you kiddies miss out on the early ones like Hopalong Cassidy and Gabby Hayes before he became Roy Rogers sidekick? Also, how about Gene Autry and Smiley Burnette or Cisco Kid and Pancho? Now I'm really showing my age. :rolleyes:
I'm sure you must remember Tom Mix every Saturday morning

I'm guessing this was in black and white.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Top Bottom