• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Honor And Respect

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Even if they do some still will not change their behavior
That's usually because those people are weak in real life; on-line they have a monitor to hide behind. They can be anything they want and as arrogant and boorish as they please. They feel they have power; but that power is just as weak as they are.

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Meanwhile back at the ranch the villain Big Hat Barlow has Roy Rogers tied to his own guitar and Trigger is making goo goo eyes at Buttermilk while Bullet is spraying the tires on Nelly Bell. Where is Dale when Roy needs her?

Being nice costs nothing but is used as if it were a life sacrifice.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Meanwhile back at the ranch the villain Big Hat Barlow has Roy Rogers tied to his own guitar and Trigger is making goo goo eyes at Buttermilk while Bullet is spraying the tires on Nelly Bell. Where is Dale when Roy needs her?.....

Wait I have to wipe the coffee off my screen I laughed so hard!! That was funny!!

Excellent advise BadBoy; I raised my kids telling them everyday; "it doesn't cost you anything to be polite".

Last edited:

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Meanwhile back at the ranch the villain Big Hat Barlow has Roy Rogers tied to his own guitar and Trigger is making goo goo eyes at Buttermilk while Bullet is spraying the tires on Nelly Bell. Where is Dale when Roy needs her?

The Lone Ranger says "Tonto we're surrounded by Indians" Tonto replies "What do you mean WE Kemo Sabe?"

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's usually because those people are weak in real life; on-line they have a monitor to hide behind. They can be anything they want and as arrogant and boorish as they please. They feel they have power; but that power is just as weak as they are.
Now remember, we're supposed to play nice! ;) We can't do anything about someone's perceived attitude but :rolleyes: ;)!

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wait I have to wipe the coffee off my screen I laughed so hard!! That was funny!!

Excellent advise BadBoy; I raised my kids telling them everyday; "it doesn't cost you anything to be polite".
Ditto on the coffee! LMAO:D
It dosen't cost you anything to be a jerk either, except your reputation!:rolleyes:;)

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score

wasn't the guy who drove the jeep Pat??

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
wasn't the guy who drove the jeep Pat??
Was that Roy Rogers or Sky King? God we're showing our age. Have Gun Will Travel reads the card of a man, probably wouldn't play in todays politically correct world, nor would James Arness as Mat Dillon and Amanda Blake as Miss Kitty and their platonic relationship on Gunsmoke.

Top Bottom