• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Are You Planning To Handle Drive Throughs, Toll Booths, Atm's, Etc...?

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone given any thought to when we go to our favorite fast food burger joint specially through the drive thru with a 66.8 inch wheelbase we're going to have to get out each time we go grab our food.:mad: Can,t wait to drive up in my Elio
It didn't seem like it would be much of a reach. I could easily extend my arm farther out than the tires stuck out today while sitting in it.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone given any thought to when we go to our favorite fast food burger joint specially through the drive thru with a 66.8 inch wheelbase we're going to have to get out each time we go grab our food.:mad: Can,t wait to drive up in my Elio
Don't forget the order of onion rings. . . . . And oh, maybe a set of the old fashioned "curb feelers" from back in the 50's / 60's might help keep those nice, shinny fenders from "buggering" up the wall under the drive throu window. :eek: ;)

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No roller skates here and not always girls either.

Dang! You must live near one of the coasts. Here in the Midwest, we're a couple years behind the trends...but we like it that way. "For now", we still have cuties on rollerskates. Not looking forward to the PC people ruining for us. Next thing you're going to tell me is bell-bottom jeans and tube tops are out of style! :D

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Go to Sonic! They've got cute girls on rollerskates that take your order, and deliver it to your car (Elio)....did I mention they're cute girls on rollerskates?
Local sonic is all guys, usually on foot. I saw one try to deliver on rollerskates to me, he hit a crack, food went up in the air and landed on his prone form. I definitely got my money's worth in entertainment that day.

Top Bottom