• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Are You Planning To Handle Drive Throughs, Toll Booths, Atm's, Etc...?

Danno

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Toll booths are becoming a thing of the past...but points well taken! And most people just toss money into the baskets (and occasionally miss which is hilarious) to pay tolls.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Carry one of these to go through the drive through. :):cool::D

car-hop-perry-webster.jpg

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Carry one of these to go through the drive through. :):cool::D

car-hop-perry-webster.jpg
That brings back some good ole days memories of drive ins and car hops. I always liked that two tone color.......that I also see on a local Harley...........I may have to consider it as a custom paint option on my retro Elio with baby moons and fat white sidewall tires.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I own a Toyota Solara and the other day I did a pseudo test by leaning over to the middle of the car and went to a drive thru window...hmm, it's going to either be a big reach, or it's back to parking (which means a crowd when you return) and going in!
Thoughts?
We have been told, in our weight loss support group, that if you are going to eat junk food it is better for your health to get out of your car and go in to order. So now we can claim the Elio is better for our health. That works for me! LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom