• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Are You Planning To Handle Drive Throughs, Toll Booths, Atm's, Etc...?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Carry one of these to go through the drive through. :):cool::D

car-hop-perry-webster.jpg
hmmmm I wonder how that will affect the mpg. It is extra weight, after all. LOL :-) Z

saint451

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the money I save on gas...I can afford to stop, park, and go inside like a big shot!
It will be fun to see if anyone notices the Elio.
I agree with rmcelroy, I always go in anway...cawz
Like they said in the movies...you always get f*&^k!d in the drive thru!

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I own a Toyota Solara and the other day I did a pseudo test by leaning over to the middle of the car and went to a drive thru window...hmm, it's going to either be a big reach, or it's back to parking (which means a crowd when you return) and going in!
Thoughts?

Yep, good point. At a bank, fast food, other store types... will have to open door and get out to reach said items. I suppose another reason to have the one door located on the left side of the vehicle. :cool:

But yes, agreed with previous comments... can always park, get out and *gasp* walk inside. :D

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yep, good point. At a bank, fast food, other store types... will have to open door and get out to reach said items. I suppose another reason to have the one door located on the left side of the vehicle. :cool:

But yes, agreed with previous comments... can always park, get out and *gasp* walk inside. :D

I think the biggest problem with drive-thru's will be the "servers" FALLING OUT OF THE WINDOW while trying to get a closer look! :eek: :)

Brian1362

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I own a Toyota Solara and the other day I did a pseudo test by leaning over to the middle of the car and went to a drive thru window...hmm, it's going to either be a big reach, or it's back to parking (which means a crowd when you return) and going in!
Thoughts?
Should park and eat anyway, as it is a distraction, and the way cops are nowadays, yes, they are looking for ANY reason to stop you.

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I use the drive up ATM once every two weeks. Yes I will have to open the door and sit on the side of the seat to use it.
MK

Top Bottom