• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Did You Learn About Elio?

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I found out about it through friends :D

Concerning vent windows.....our old Hudson had them !!! :p

1952-hudson-hornet-photo-125619-s-1280x782.jpg

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey, Music Man your up late or is that up early? Those windows were great! If you wanted a breeze of cool air without messing up your hair, just open the vent window. My "58" Dodge, "56" Ford pickup, "68" Fairlane and "74" Fiat all had them.
Yep, Norah. . . . , I am up until 2:00 or 3:00 EVERY morning. Been that way since Vietnam. Can't / don't want to sleep since back then.

Then when the sun comes up, 6:00ish, so am I.

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And if you broke it to enter you locked vehicle it was the most expensive piece of glass on the whole car :eek:
Lock, I always kept the passenger vent window unlocked, never worried about a break in back then, didn't have anything worth stealing. That's was the nice thing about driving a POS! Nobody wanted it!

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yep, Norah. . . . , I am up until 2:00 or 3:00 EVERY morning. Been that way since Vietnam. Can't / don't want to sleep since back then.

Then when the sun comes up, 6:00ish, so am I.
I hear ya, I was born at 9:00PM and my Mom says I was a night owl from day one. Still can't seem to fall asleep before midnight, usually 1-2 in the morning. 3 amigos get me up by 7:30.

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Still DON'T have anything "worth breaking in for."

Strange how not everything in life changes, huh?? :rolleyes:
Well I have a few things, but I think a burglar might get pretty ticked off breaking into my house, my Stereo ( 84 model bought at the PX ) no real jewelry except wedding ring ( black hills gold, no stone, just try and get it off my finger ) books are readers digest ( they fill the shelf ) 48" HDTV ( cheap model, I mean cheap ) pool table ( you need 8 guys to carry it out ) Chevy cavalier ( 11 year old POS ) music is from the 70's 80's and 90's mostly albums, few movies on VHS, one 20yo VHS player, my truck ( don't touch it unless your planing on dying ) all protected by the 3 amigos and an awesome CCTV system smile your on Camera! Oh and Mr. Smith, Mr. Wesson, Mr. Remington and Mr. Stevenson. Make my day punk! LOL!

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well I have a few things, but I think a burglar might get pretty ticked off breaking into my house, my Stereo ( 84 model bought at the PX ) no real jewelry except wedding ring ( black hills gold, no stone, just try and get it off my finger ) books are readers digest ( they fill the shelf ) 48" HDTV ( cheap model, I mean cheap ) pool table ( you need 8 guys to carry it out ) Chevy cavalier ( 11 year old POS ) music is from the 70's 80's and 90's mostly albums, few movies on VHS, one 20yo VHS player, my truck ( don't touch it unless your planing on dying ) all protected by the 3 amigos and an awesome CCTV system smile your on Camera! Oh and Mr. Smith, Mr. Wesson, Mr. Remington and Mr. Stevenson. Make my day punk! LOL!
You sound a lot like me. "Always ready!" :eek: You don't value your life much if Ya show up here in the wrong frame of mind. . . . . . . :rolleyes:

Top Bottom