• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Did You Learn About Elio?

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, the four fellows wouldn't even be here, except I inherited them when my dad passed. Mr.Stevenson will go to my oldest grandson someday. 22 bolt action rifle my Dad got Christmas morning "1941" we all know what happened 18 days prior. It was my Dads pride and joy his entire life. Mr. Smith & Mr. Wesson is a snub nose 22 revolver that belonged to my great uncle, it will go to my second grandson. Just in case any one is planning on visiting me to relieve me of my family heirlooms, Mr Remington is a short double barrel pump action 12 gage shot gun and I have an expert marksman badge ( 39 out of 40 ) from the Army to prove I'm an excellent shot. Have a nice day!

Last edited:

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You sound a lot like me. "Always ready!" :eek: You don't value your life much if Ya show up here in the wrong frame of mind. . . . . . . :rolleyes:

Well, the four fellows wouldn't even be here, except I inherited them when my dad passed. Mr.Stevenson will go to my oldest grandson someday. 22 bolt action rifle my Dad got Christmas morning "1941" we all know what happened 18 days prior. It was my Dads pride and joy his entire life. Mr. Smith & Mr. Wesson is a snub nose 22 revolver that belonged to my great uncle, it will go to my second grandson. Just in case any one is planning on visiting me to relieve me of my family heirlooms, Mr Remington is a short double barrel pump action 12 gage shot gun and I have an expert marksman badge ( 39 out of 40 ) from the Army to prove I'm an excellent shot. Have a nice day!

This house is protected by God and a Gun, come in uninvited and I'll introduce you to BOTH :)

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This house is protected by God and a Gun, come in uninvited and I'll introduce you to BOTH :)
Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again! Saw this sign at Hobby Lobby of all places! Almost bought it but thought naw, that just tells them I have weapons in the house.

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
About a year ago I saw the Elio for the first time at the Albuquerque Ballon Fiesta during my vacation to the southwest. Since then I went "all in" and the fun hasn't stopped. Was able to see the Elio a couple more times at Daytona, Florida and Columbus, Ohio. Being able to touch the vehicle and get in the vehicle made my decision to go "all in" easier.

Found this website and have met and talked on line with many other Elio enthusiasts . My guess is one more year to go until I fly down to pick up #1788.

Looking forward to continuing, with you all, our fascination for this vehicle.

Top Bottom