• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Easy Can Driver Get In And Out Of The Elio?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
When I sat in the Elio getting in was easy. Getting out was another story....took everything I had to get out of it. Oh, no physical problem getting out. Mentally, I wanted to stay in that beautiful machine. I can't wait to have my baby in my garage.
Have you picked out your color and add-ons yet?

Jayne Shelby

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Have you picked out your color and add-ons yet?
I have done it a few times and right now it's either Marshmallow or Creamsicle. I like the look of the white but the orange interior accents really set the Creamsicle off. For the options it will be an automatic (I am old and disabled and need the auto), black carpeting, the rear wing thing, tire monitoring, and perhaps the HUD. Still need to research that one yet. A little pricy and I don't know if it's really needed, Judging from what's on your list I will be driving economy and you'll have the Cadillac of the Elio line. Either way our fun meters will be pegged for both of us.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I have done it a few times and right now it's either Marshmallow or Creamsicle. I like the look of the white but the orange interior accents really set the Creamsicle off. For the options it will be an automatic (I am old and disabled and need the auto), black carpeting, the rear wing thing, tire monitoring, and perhaps the HUD. Still need to research that one yet. A little pricy and I don't know if it's really needed, Judging from what's on your list I will be driving economy and you'll have the Cadillac of the Elio line. Either way our fun meters will be pegged for both of us.
I built custom cars for a number of years, you ain't seen nothing yet. ;)

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I built custom cars for a number of years, you ain't seen nothing yet. ;)
I can't wait to see what you guys do to your Elios. Us guys. I should include myself. I'll probably treat it as a blank canvas. But, I may wait a little while before starting anything too drastic... Well, maybe that electrical boost I keep talking about.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I can't wait to see what you guys do to your Elios. Us guys. I should include myself. I'll probably treat it as a blank canvas. But, I may wait a little while before starting anything too drastic... Well, maybe that electrical boost I keep talking about.
Pretty good place to start.
That way you don't have to worry about adding anything extra to it; while others are trying to troubleshoot why the 9,652 lights that were added along with the coffee maker, microwave and autopilot won't work when it's all turned on; or the belt starts squealing when you start it.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I've seen the commercials for those; so they really work huh? Very cool.

My question is; what do you do with it after you get out of the car? Take it with you, or toss it back in on the seat?

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score

My question is; what do you do with it after you get out of the car? Take it with you, or toss it back in on the seat?

I hope you don't put it in your pocket and tear the seat the next time you get in the car

Chaz

Elio Addict
Reaction score

You need to take the headrest out of your seat put the loops on and the n replace the headrest, so it stays on

Top Bottom