• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Far Did You Travel To See The Elio? (hours/minutes)

Truett Collins

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Holly crap! Honestly, I LOVE the Elio and all but I don't think I would go that far unless, like goofy, was able to make a mini vaca out of it or something.

Hey I will make the drive again when they come around for the test drives..... I could have waited for the Albq balloon festival which is about 3 hours away but I have driven in that traffic before...that could have also stretched into 6 hours....so if they have a test drive in Albq, I might go to that one instead of Denver, depending on where the drive is....

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Now I fell bad for all those who drove for hours on end, mile after mile, to see the Elio. :( My trip up was about 35 minutes but we took a few wrong turns around the mall ( forgot our map of the mall area at home :rolleyes:) trip home was 22 minutes. :) About 13 miles from my house,:eek: No highway miles, all two lane city streets.:D

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Now I fell bad for all those who drove for hours on end, mile after mile, to see the Elio. :( My trip up was about 35 minutes but we took a few wrong turns around the mall ( forgot our map of the mall area at home :rolleyes:) trip home was 22 minutes. :) About 13 miles from my house,:eek: No highway miles, all two lane city streets.:D

Lucky you! :mad::p:D

Last edited:
Top Bottom