• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Far Did You Travel To See The Elio? (hours/minutes)

Tomg3rd

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Went from Sachse TX to Fair Park in Dallas TX. Just a few miles. They had both the P3 and P4 at the last Earth Day event. The Elio was the only display with a line!! I am one of the few (?) that prefer the P4 over the P3 although I can see myself going with the open front wheel idea...

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hmm, did we grow up in the same neighborhood? It was the same route I took to school. My kids still don't believe me.
I didn't walk 10 miles, only 8 blocks ( in kindergarden, 5th, 8th & 9th grade in high school I got a ride from friends ) I had boots, coat, hat, mittens and scarf but I did walk in the snow, in way below zero temps, in northern Minnesota and froze my buns off every winter!

Last edited:

Richad

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I saw it 2 years in a row at the Barett Jackson auction in Scottsdale but I did not have interest and only took their brochure. Eight months ago I opened their brochure and had my interest peaked. Now that I'm all in for the max I drove to Vegas from Phoenix to see it at the Shelby museum. Even my wife liked it.

Mike W

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I didn't walk 10 miles, only 8 blocks ( in kindergarden, 5th, 8th & 9th grade in high school I got a ride from friends ) I had boots, coat, hat, mittens and scarf but I did walk in the snow, in way below zero temps, in northern Minnesota and froze my buns off ever winter!
I did the same in Eastern Iowa, except for getting a ride from friends in High School. I still walked, uphill, both ways.

Top Bottom