• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Far Is Your Trip?

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Will probably fly to Shreveport and drive back. Can't imagine my wife spending any time in the back seat. Maybe she will want to split the driving - only fair and I need to get her excited about it as well. If not, I'm certainly up for a solo trip

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hope the "Elio Shuttle" from the airport happens! "Dustoff" - "Nam" USA Med-a-Vac call sign with the right "Huey" on your avatar! New version, a round engine Grumman Goose. What's next? Thanks
Both are part of my life experiences. The goose like the Elio is a tail dragger tricycle gear with front drive (props). I know it's a stretch. Next? Wait and see. My life has been an adventure.

SandyCWV

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Looks like 963 if we drive straight home -- or 1574 if we swing by and visit the relatives in Kansas. :) Might have to pick up two just so that we can both enjoy the drive.

Greycat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looks like 963 if we drive straight home -- or 1574 if we swing by and visit the relatives in Kansas. :) Might have to pick up two just so that we can both enjoy the drive.
My wife and I most likely will end up with two. She claims she won't drive it to work but we've been married long enough I know she will love it when it's in the driveway. Then I will have to buy another one for me.

SandyCWV

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
My wife and I most likely will end up with two. She claims she won't drive it to work but we've been married long enough I know she will love it when it's in the driveway. Then I will have to buy another one for me.
My husband doesn't have much of a commute (5 miles), but he is doing it in an F250 which he needs for farming business. Can you imagine the kids at his middle school when the math teacher gets out of an Elio? In wild and wonderful West Virginia? LOL I think it will be funny.

Top Bottom