• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Far Is Your Trip?

Gizmo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
From what I understand you'll be paying a delivery fee even if picking it up. Just too many miles and my personal situation doesn't allow me the luxury of the time it would take to drive down and pick it up.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So I move from Florida (16hrs and 1107 miles) to Seattle (34hrs and 2290 miles.)
My only solis - glad my grandchild wasn't born in Alaska!!
The plan to fly in "flew" out the window!!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
So I move from Florida (16hrs and 1107 miles) to Seattle (34hrs and 2290 miles.)
My only solis - glad my grandchild wasn't born in Alaska!!
The plan to fly in "flew" out the window!!
The Elio Center in WA is supposed to be in Bellevue; that's just across the lake from you. Take I 90 I hear 520 is being rebuilt.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Elio Center in WA is supposed to be in Bellevue; that's just across the lake from you. Take I 90 I hear 520 is being rebuilt.
I think it'll be just a dream- come my delivery time would require the centers and stores to be up and running.
What I'll save in gas, will be quickly eroded each time I do the bridge, there now exists a variable toll depending on the time of day, HOV and a new wrinkle (for me) a super high toll that's quicker then all the other lanes -I guess for the big money kids running late for a ping-pong game at Google

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
The Elio does qualify for the HOV; but there is also the option of going around through Bothell and Kenmore; a nice easy cruise through some of the pig pen of the state (wait, that's Renton and White Center) ahh I was thinking about all of those wonderful <cough> officers that Protect and Serve. :p <yeah, that pig pen>

Top Bottom