• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Long Do I Have To Wait After Production Begins?

Grayfox72

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I know this might be pre-mature, but does anyone have information on the production quantity upon start up ? I read somewhere that final goal was to produce 240,000 units a year ??. Now I'm sure start up will be much much lower than those numbers.

DBN477

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Note ELIO blog this week about the engine where they hope for 25k to 50k reservations (that plus the 10k they have is your 60 k plus estimate)Lets all hope this comes together as the waiting is tough! RB
Just wondering, only all in get a #, but does Elio count EVERY deposit towards their reservation #? So as of today they have 10046. Is that 10046 all in's?

(May have already been answered, couldn't find answer, though)

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just wondering, only all in get a #, but does Elio count EVERY deposit towards their reservation #? So as of today they have 10046. Is that 10046 all in's?

(May have already been answered, couldn't find answer, though)

The 10,046 is the total number of people that have reserved an Elio as of February 19, 2014; whether it was a $100 refundable deposit all the way up to a $1,000 nonrefundable deposit. I believe that number is optimistic. As they start to make these and it is time to actually talk money and financing the amount of people that will actually be a viable customer will probably drop quite a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The 10,046 is the total number of people that have reserved an Elio as of February 19, 2014; whether it was a $100 refundable deposit all the way up to a $1,000 nonrefundable deposit. I believe that number is optimistic. As they start to make these and it is time to actually talk money and financing the amount of people that will actually be a viable customer will probably drop quite a bit.

Your probably right, but I think they will be more than off set by the ones waiting for production to start to jump in.

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Your probably right, but I think they will be more than off set by the ones waiting for production to start to jump in.

I think so too. I also think they will get a flood of customers once people start seeing them driving around as well. Then people that they have not reached through advertising and social media will finally get to see it and that will peak there interest.

Top Bottom