• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Long Do I Have To Wait After Production Begins?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well I got my shirt and bumper sticker today from Fedx but still have not received my verification in line. I'm going to piss my pant's and not eat my vegetables if I don't get it soon..........and then I'm going to wait some more:(
I am one of the earlier $1K upgrades for this release and no we have not received our production numbers yet. I understand from some of the others who got letters, we will get them around 9/10. Patience, this too will happen in it s own good time. :-) Z

Larryrc1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I am one of the earlier $1K upgrades for this release and no we have not received our production numbers yet. I understand from some of the others who got letters, we will get them around 9/10. Patience, this too will happen in it s own good time. :) Z
Oh thank you great Zelio,I and toto are on our way to Elio land to see the wonderus Elio factory and have dinner with good witch of the Elio people. You are such a great Elio addict with oh so wise advice. WHAT,WHAT ,where am I , I must have been having withdrawals. I have to see more Elio pictures:confused:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh thank you great Zelio,I and toto are on our way to Elio land to see the wonderus Elio factory and have dinner with good witch of the Elio people. You are such a great Elio addict with oh so wise advice. WHAT,WHAT ,where am I , I must have been having withdrawals. I have to see more Elio pictures:confused:
Oh dear. And I thought I was crazy. LOL :-) Z

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score

You can see new P3 pictures in the California thread :D

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I read an article last month some where that stated that they want to sell 68,000 the first year then ramp production up to 250,000 per year with in the first couple years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What? A new "Moderator?"

Zelio, if ANYONE should be a new moderator, it should definitely be YOU, when we look at your contributions to and passion for this forum and the Elio.

Guess they look at you as being a Senior with too much gray hair.

Oh. . . . . When they grow up, they will understand the feelings here.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
What? A new "Moderator?"

Zelio, if ANYONE should be a new moderator, it should definitely be YOU, when we look at your contributions to and passion for this forum and the Elio.

Guess they look at you as being a Senior with too much gray hair.

Oh. . . . . When they grow up, they will understand the feelings here.

Chris has actually been a moderator here longer than I have. He has just been very busy lately so has not been around as much as he used to be.

Top Bottom