• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Long Do I Have To Wait After Production Begins?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
question : lets say you have reservation number XXXXXXX and you get at call confirming that your trike will be manufactured and ready for delivery so many days later .... if for whatever reason you can't take possession on that date and need to delay doing so by so many days/weeks/whatever, has Elio Motors given any indication how they will handle it .... will they let you delay picking it up or would they declare that you have forfeited your reservation number, keep your all-in deposit and move on down the line

Jim

Reaction score
I talked to a fellow at Elio about this when I called about something else. He told me that there would be no problem delaying my delivery a week or two, so we will be able to receive two of my reservation together. #5648 & #1685. He couldn't answer me (yet) about getting a cut on the delivery charge. They aren't thinking about that at this time. Maybe because they are busy, lol. The daughter's might be a month or two coming after that because I only have $100.00 down on it. That is most likely going to be 'our family Shreveport trip'. Daughter can ride with her dad and her son will ride with me. That is going to be a lovely family trip. I get 'all happy' thinking about it.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm all in as of
Today! I love my Nissan Cube, but cannot wait to give it to my son when I get my Elio. I just wish they would make it in a gold color, so I will take Black instead (Pittsburgh) Go Steelers and Pens!!

Hi and welcome from Oregon, Pittsburgh. Congratulations on your all in reservation. Please avail yourself of the reservation Map & Survey in the Reservation forum so a marker can be placed on our map. I hope you enjoy the many adventures and wild rides provided by the residents of this nut house - excuse me, web site. It is quite a ride and well worth taking. See you next year when we pick up and drive our Elios. BTW, if you went in for $1,000 you should get your production number the end of this month. See you in Shreveport next year or in 2016 at the first anniversary gathering of Elios. :-) Z

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Top Bottom