• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Many Elio's Could You Afford On Your Family's Pre-tax Annual Income?

How many Elio's could you afford on your family's pre-tax income?

Votes: 2 8.3%

Votes: 1 4.2%

Votes: 3 12.5%

Votes: 4 16.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 8.3%

Votes: 3 12.5%

• >21

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Kinda silly, why don't you just ask us what you really want to know," what's your annual income?" I'm assuming you want to know the income brackets of purchasers but that's misleading as everyone's expendtures are different. Just because someone makes $50,000 a year dosent mean they can afford an Elio especially if they have 4 kids, 2 in college and 1 a special needs child. Yet someone who makes $22,000 could very easly afford one because they live with mom and dad, don't pay rent, buy groceries, or pay their own car insurance.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Snick likes facts and data...Definitely a "numbers cruncher" mindset. And it is a round about way to get a demographic on the forum member's income level. I don't know how useful it'll be, but I don't particularly mind answering the poll (9 people already did). Just don't ask me about politics or religion and we'll get along just fine!:D

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One for every one and the grand kids. I will go all in for another one the minute I am 100% sure they will be produced.

Snick

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is right up there in the bad taste running.... ask did you have sex today...
What part of anonymous do you not understand? It means it's secret, and no one can see your vote. Not I, not anyone.

You are also not required to reply.

Is everyone on this site an insecure, knee-jerk emotional thinker?:confused::confused:

Simply don't answer if you are offended.

Last edited:
Top Bottom