• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Many Elio's Could You Afford On Your Family's Pre-tax Annual Income?

How many Elio's could you afford on your family's pre-tax income?

Votes: 2 8.3%

Votes: 1 4.2%

Votes: 3 12.5%

Votes: 4 16.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 8.3%

Votes: 3 12.5%

• >21

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Snick

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Snick likes facts and data...Definitely a "numbers cruncher" mindset. And it is a round about way to get a demographic on the forum member's income level. I don't know how useful it'll be, but I don't particularly mind answering the poll (9 people already did). Just don't ask me about politics or religion and we'll get along just fine!:D

Yes. I'm an engineer. LOL. Facts and data are King! All else is emotional dribble. Keep emotions to your household life, family, marriage, etcetera! Out here in CAR world, only facts and data matter a dang bit.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes. I'm an engineer. LOL. Facts and data are King! All else is emotional dribble. Keep emotions to your household life, family, marriage, etcetera! Out here in CAR world, only facts and data matter a dang bit.

Never a doubt in my mind that you were an Engineer. I work with them (happily...had to throw some emotional dribble in there ;)) all day, every day. :D

wjdom

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What part of anonymous do you not understand? It means it's secret, and no one can see your vote. Not I, not anyone.

You are also not required to reply.

Is everyone on this site an insecure, knee-jerk emotional thinker?:confused::confused:

Simply don't answer if you are offended.

What part of YOU DO NOT NEED TO KNOW, don't you understand. The demographics of who is buying on this site has been discussed with out asking for income info. Simply don't ask if it could be offending.

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Are you an Automotive Engineer?

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Let me see now........If the government wasn't ripping me off, the ins. company not ripping me off, utilities not ripping me off, cell phone and DTV not ripping me off I would say I could afford about 2 more.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thinking this through, I don't know why I need more than one Elio since the whole point is right sizing. I think Paul Elio is right on the money that this vehicle eliminates waste that the U.S. auto industry and to a greater extent the consumer have built around personal transportation in the US. Personally the Elio will let my family have the economic flexibility we used to have by cutting out the waste of having two full size vehicles.

Snick

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's kinda personal, don't you think...
Nope. It's anonymous.

a·non·y·mous
əˈnänəməs/
adjective
  1. (of a person) not identified by name; of unknown name.
    "the anonymous author of Beowulf"
    synonyms:unnamed, of unknown name, nameless, incognito, unidentified, unknown, unsourced, secretMore
    • having no outstanding, individual, or unusual features; unremarkable or impersonal.
      "the anonymous black car waiting to take him to the airport"
      synonyms:characterless, nondescript, impersonal, faceless
      "an anonymous housing development"
    • used in names of support groups for addicts of a substance or behavior to indicate the confidentiality maintained among members of the group.
      "Alcoholics Anonymous"

Attachments

• upload_2014-10-10_21-57-23.png
    upload_2014-10-10_21-57-23.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 219
  • upload_2014-10-10_21-57-23.png
    upload_2014-10-10_21-57-23.png
    68.5 KB · Views: 209
Top Bottom