• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Many Elio's Could You Afford On Your Family's Pre-tax Annual Income?

How many Elio's could you afford on your family's pre-tax income?

Votes: 2 8.3%

Votes: 1 4.2%

Votes: 3 12.5%

Votes: 4 16.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 8.3%

Votes: 3 12.5%

• >21

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm hoping there will be 6 prototypes and with my production number of 7771 my VIN will be 7777, that's got to be lucky.
As soon as I get mine and see how we like it, the wife will order hers. Figure we can fit 2 in the garage in about the same space as her Impala takes up now, one driven in headfirst and the other backed in along side. The 2 will use less fuel together than either of our other cars alone.

Alex P

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Snick, trust me, at my age it would take more than this to offend me. You on the other had appear to be a little irritated that folks don't want to answer your questions. I am fully aware of the definition of anonymous, but that does not exist anymore today. A perfect example would be the number of businesses who get hacked and customers personal account information stolen. From the time of have been on this forum I have found that most of the people here just want to get their Elio and mind their own business. I can only think of one who seems to be a bit insecure and a knee-jerk emotional thinker. With that, this conversation is over. Have a great weekend.

Snick

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Snick, trust me, at my age it would take more than this to offend me. You on the other had appear to be a little irritated that folks don't want to answer your questions. I am fully aware of the definition of anonymous, but that does not exist anymore today. A perfect example would be the number of businesses who get hacked and customers personal account information stolen. From the time of have been on this forum I have found that most of the people here just want to get their Elio and mind their own business. I can only think of one who seems to be a bit insecure and a knee-jerk emotional thinker. With that, this conversation is over. Have a great weekend.

I do appreciate and respect that. I just think the chance of an Elio car forum being hacked by the NSA is diminishingly small, but hey, it could happen, right?

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I do appreciate and respect that. I just think the chance of an Elio car forum being hacked by the NSA is diminishingly small, but hey, it could happen, right?

I don't know about the NSA, but the IRS certainly knows how much I make...and they get a pretty big chunk of it every year. :( Hope some of it goes towards something useful like the loan Elio's looking for.

Top Bottom