• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Many Elios Have You "sold"?

How many Elios have you "sold"?

Votes: 9 31.0%

Votes: 5 17.2%

Votes: 6 20.7%

Votes: 1 3.4%

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • 5 to 8

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think I "sold" about 7 of them in the past week -- I was at a conference chock full of folks who like simple living and dislike spending money -- and are all of them "green." One look at the car and its specs, plus my conviction that Elio can and will live up to its promises ... and they're in. Nothing to it.

So ... how many Elios have YOU "sold," that is, gotten people so interested they either have or are certain to make a reservation?

The more each of us "sells," the more others will sell, and, well, whaddya know, it's gonna work...

russell ramsdell

Elio Addict
Reaction score
elio's need no power steering beacause elio are equiped with awesome people who turn the wheel with compasion then they take that and turn it into a driving force that makes all humans -say wtf -is that going down the street -it must have humans inside who know what the fu*k the're doing in the're awesome lives -oh by the way -it does'nt need power to assist the steering ---elio affisionados do this --without trying

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I sold? I would have no idea. In my area, San Tan Valley/Queen Creek AZ, I handed out over 300business cards with the Elio web site printed on it. Good investment of $8. Unless I see more San Tan valley/Queen Creek than expected on the 'All In' map, I can't judge the affect I've had.

I handed out 150 cards in the Mesa-Chandler-Tempe area. But that's home-ground for EM, so I can't take credit for that. I have less than 50 left, any one want one? I left one at the Elio Offices so they could see what I was up to.

Of people I know personally, 4 said they would as soon as it's for sale. I'm guessing, that seeing the Elio in person has a bigger impact than word of mouth on it's own. But seeing then adding the positive opinion of others often closes the deal.

From the Map, it would seem that 'Russ' and I are in the same 'Den'

Last edited:
Top Bottom