• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Many Elios Have You "sold"?

How many Elios have you "sold"?

Votes: 9 31.0%

Votes: 5 17.2%

Votes: 6 20.7%

Votes: 1 3.4%

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • 5 to 8

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I sold? I would have no idea. In my area, San Tan Valley/Queen Creek AZ, I handed out over 300business cards with the Elio web site printed on it. Good investment of $8. Unless I see more San Tan valley/Queen Creek than expected on the 'All In' map, I can't judge the affect I've had.

I handed out 150 cards in the Mesa-Chandler-Tempe area. But that's home-ground for EM, so I can't take credit for that. I have less than 50 left, any one want one? I left one at the Elio Offices so they could see what I was up to.

Of people I know personally, 4 said they would as soon as it's for sale. I'm guessing, that seeing the Elio in person has a bigger impact than word of mouth on it's own. But seeing then adding the positive opinion of others often closes the deal.

From the Map, it would seem that 'Russ' and I are in the same 'Den'
Now THAT is the way to do it!

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
About 50% of the people I have discussed the Elio with have shown interest. Picked up about 50 Elio cards from an Elio employee at the Columbus,OH visit. Also, requested some additional cards from the Elio website and received another 30 cards.

Some people get the idea immediately. Other need a little discussion. Passing on the Elio word has been exciting and added a fun dimension to my other sales functions.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
About 50% of the people I have discussed the Elio with have shown interest. Picked up about 50 Elio cards from an Elio employee at the Columbus,OH visit. Also, requested some additional cards from the Elio website and received another 30 cards.

Some people get the idea immediately. Other need a little discussion. Passing on the Elio word has been exciting and added a fun dimension to my other sales functions.
I didn't grab the cards, but since I took all those great shots at the Columbus visit, I just dial my website on my phone and ... converts! It IS fun!

Here's the link (I didn't set it for Googling, you need the link to find these) http://www.hatchphotoartistry.com/#!/index/G00002DoiQiTRRoM Enjoy, and feel free to pass it on.

OCS12

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I've "sold" at least one so far. I showed it to one of my co-workers and he laughed at me the first day, and reserved one the next day.

Even worse, he went all in at 1000 while I was only in at a 100, so the big jerk will get his car first! Lol!

CJ

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I just sold another one .... to myself....does that count? Keeping this res at the $100 all in. My wife always come around eventually and my Elio would then be at risk as she has the longer commute! This will get us a second Elio late in year 1. I will let her have input on the first one and let her pick the color and autotransmission....the next one will be manual.

D.D.Bwana

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just sold another one .... to myself....does that count? Keeping this res at the $100 all in. My wife always come around eventually and my Elio would then be at risk as she has the longer commute! This will get us a second Elio late in year 1. I will let her have input on the first one and let her pick the color and autotransmission....the next one will be manual.
I will take the opposite approach. First Elio will be a stick shift. If my wife likes it and wants her own the second will be automatic.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've "sold" at least one so far. I showed it to one of my co-workers and he laughed at me the first day, and reserved one the next day.

Even worse, he went all in at 1000 while I was only in at a 100, so the big jerk will get his car first! Lol!
OUCH! That hurts. LOL Talk about pouring salt into a wound. :-) Congratulations on your reservation, you will get there. I know because I am working on the same thing. I am ready for the upgrade to $500 and can't wait to get it in so I can officially start saving for the $1K upgrade. :-) Z

Top Bottom