• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Many Elios Have You "sold"?

How many Elios have you "sold"?

Votes: 9 31.0%

Votes: 5 17.2%

Votes: 6 20.7%

Votes: 1 3.4%

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • 5 to 8

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters

CJ

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I'm a _________ and will ask my wife what she would like. I win in the long run. I get the Elio and she gets the transmission and color.

Please be kind with filling in the blank.

good husband .... LOL although I have my wife's blessing to buy it. She says she has no interest ineven riding in it. I have seen this play out before. She is slow to warm up to anything new.

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The idea of getting x amount of reservations and getting a free add on is great. Get 3 people to join and get heated mirrors or something. It's a win-win. Or for every person you get to make a deposit you get an extra $150 off your car. It would give some incentive. You see this with cable companies like directv.

I've sold one to myself. I will pay for it when I pick it up.

OCS12

Elio Fan
Reaction score
OUCH! That hurts. LOL Talk about pouring salt into a wound. :) Congratulations on your reservation, you will get there. I know because I am working on the same thing. I am ready for the upgrade to $500 and can't wait to get it in so I can officially start saving for the $1K upgrade. :) Z
In all honesty, I'm actually okay with it. We'll break his Elio first! (We're engineers at a massive engine manufacturer, so we tend to tinker with our cars). Exhibit A: I have a 1300 HP Jeep Wrangler ( he helped).

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Parden my Fench, but Holy Crap!
Pardonnez mon Francais,mais, Merde Sainte.:D
frenchman.jpg

Top Bottom