• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Many Have Seen An Elio In Person?

How many on this forum have seen an Elio in person?

• Total voters

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
P3 in Gendale AZ, P4 in Mesa AZ, P4 in Scottsdale AZ(2days). Max drive? 50minutes.

Sat in the Elio at each viewing, talked to Jerome and his wife each time. Talked to Paul at the Mesa viewing.
Based on the Glendale viewing I wrote an article for www.3wheelers.com (some bad grammar and spelling I'm sure :-) ) which is still posted there.
Elivs, per strong suggestion of mine, the owner of 3-wheelers.com added Elio photos to his book A-Z of three wheelers ( see for sale on Amazon ), and has thanked us here on our forum for talking about it.

I presented a copy of that book to Jerome at the last Scottsdale show that I went to, for their team memories. I also got signatures of two Elio VP's on my own copy, plus it has Elvis's and mine too. I'm going to get Paul's as soon as I can. And maybe other 3 wheel notables like RQRiley etc, ( no you can't buy it from me :-) )

Oh I got to be featured here(link) for that.. such fun, my 2 seconds of fame! ( need to lose weight and years! )

Disclosure: My Atlantric is the last car image presented in the book, I didn't solicit for that, but Elivs thought it was appropriate.

I think you could say I'm a fan, even a groupie at this point. :amen:

Might I suggest to anyone, you buy your own book and get signatures at Elio viewings?

Last edited:

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not me, and unless they come to my city, have no desire to do so. I know I want it, and will 100% buy it when it comes out (if its around the price they have advertised). So see no point in driving all that way just to sit in it.

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought it would be interesting to see how many folks on here have actually seen an Elio in person.

SEEN THE P-4 , SAT IN IT & DROVE IT AROUND THE FOOD COURT !
OK , THEY TURNED DOWN THAT LAST REQUEST .

DSC_1276.JPG

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Top Bottom