• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Many Have Seen An Elio In Person?

How many on this forum have seen an Elio in person?

• Total voters

Daryl M

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I first saw the P3 in November 2013 at Lloyd Center Mall in Portland, OR. A few weeks later I went all in.
I managed to get my wife to go with me to see the P4 when it was at Washington Square in July 2014.
I just got back from seeing the P4 again, at Washington Square.

I haven't decided whether I am being masochistic, or supportive. ;)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I first saw the P3 in November 2013 at Lloyd Center Mall in Portland, OR. A few weeks later I went all in.
I managed to get my wife to go with me to see the P4 when it was at Washington Square in July 2014.
I just got back from seeing the P4 again, at Washington Square.

I haven't decided whether I am being masochistic, or supportive. ;)
Faithful ..... :becky:

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it was in Columbus, OH, a few weeks before I heard about it. I'm still waiting for them to come back to Ohio. I was hoping it would be somewhere near here this summer, but they seem to be staying south and west. They probably won't be coming back north this winter, either.

JCar

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I thought it would be interesting to see how many folks on here have actually seen an Elio in person. I have not but hope to do so soon!

I saw it in the Portland area recently, and it's actually more impressive looking than photos show. It looked like a miniature airplane on wheels to me. The exterior finish looked very clean and glossy. The front suspension seemed somewhat fragile but I tried to keep the light weight in mind. Usually those suspension arms are hidden, so they may look equally spare on full sized vehicles.

Top Bottom