• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Much Is Everyone In For

How much are we in for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jtmarten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
$6800 plus $$ for options.
Reservation $$ means nothing. Once they reach the 1st year production number, the reservations will stop, then be issued as those that have a reservation opt out.

Jerry Greif

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can see that if someone with a 1k deposit drops out everyone behind will move up getting a new lower number, but I don't expect many to do that. I expect future Elio owners to be die hard and it will be a cold day before anyone drops out.

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd guess that the majority of us are all in for $100. I also think there is a lot of interested people who put in no deposit yet until they start production. I think a lot of the $100 people like me will upgrade to $1000 when production gets closer and there is a certainty it will be built

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I'd guess that the majority of us are all in for $100. I also think there is a lot of interested people who put in no deposit yet until they start production. I think a lot of the $100 people like me will upgrade to $1000 when production gets closer and there is a certainty it will be built

I am sure the people browsing this forum are exactly as you described and run the gamut from $1000 all in multiple times over to believing this is all one big scam and anyone who has put money in will surely lose it. This is exactly what makes life interesting and should keep these forums lively for some time.

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
+1

..and it just makes sense. Why expose yourself to greater risk over a longer period of time when your money can be making money elsewhere...unless you just feel the need, or want the rush of being "all in" and behind 'merica by gawd.

jtmarten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can see that if someone with a 1k deposit drops out everyone behind will move up getting a new lower number, but I don't expect many to do that. I expect future Elio owners to be die hard and it will be a cold day before anyone drops out.

Prob not many in at $1k will drop out, but I bet lots that are at the $100 level, refundable or not, will opt out for various reasons. All reservations combined contribute to the 1st year production number, not just the $1k all-ins.

ST13Fred

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm the first and ONLY refundable on the survey, to date........but I'm in big.

Looks like the vast majority will be (are) 'all in' @ $100.

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm the first and ONLY refundable on the survey, to date........but I'm in big.

Looks like the vast majority will be (are) 'all in' @ $100.
Smart move Fred.. I am all in $100.00 and should have done what you did then change it later if things changed..

Top Bottom