• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Much Is Everyone In For

How much are we in for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd guess that the majority of us are all in for $100. I also think there is a lot of interested people who put in no deposit yet until they start production. I think a lot of the $100 people like me will upgrade to $1000 when production gets closer and there is a certainty it will be built

That is the plan.

Zipper

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm the first and ONLY refundable on the survey, to date........but I'm in big.

Looks like the vast majority will be (are) 'all in' @ $100.
I saw some numbers somewhere (sorry, don't remember where) that stated that ~80% of all reservations are 'All In' and ~30% of those are at the $1,000 level.

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Smart move Fred.. I am all in $100.00 and should have done what you did then change it later if things changed..
yeah Raybonz? well Elio can play fast and loose with who and when they close the door on the "Put in $1000 non-refundable and we'll credit you another $500". And I can imagine those in the "Escrow account" will be the first to get blocked out of it. So a hundred bucks all-in is really an attempt to really be $1000 all in while having 1/10th the risk at this time.
I would have gone "$1000 all in," but ...
well let me explain it like I know it...I don't put in more than the ante if I ain't drunk. Let me see more cards before I start sliding my stack towards the middle

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
yeah Raybonz? well Elio can play fast and loose with who and when they close the door on the "Put in $1000 non-refundable and we'll credit you another $500". And I can imagine those in the "Escrow account" will be the first to get blocked out of it. So a hundred bucks all-in is really an attempt to really be $1000 all in while having 1/10th the risk at this time.
I would have gone "$1000 all in," but ...
well let me explain it like I know it...I don't put in more than the ante if I ain't drunk. Let me see more cards before I start sliding my stack towards the middle

BTW I asked. "Can I give you five grand and you do the 50% match with it like you do for the $1000 all-in," and I can get credit for $7,500?
Pam said, "no."
I'd have done that on the spot, still will if The Official Bean Counter is willing. DO YOU HEAR ME MR BEAN COUNTER?!? (insert an emoticon of a yellow ball waving 50 one-hundred dollar bills at a monitor). Here it is!

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Come on PAM! Ask the man...I can still go by the bank this morning and be back up at Bike week, and back home before Supper...
Not to mention the Bragging rights I'd have on this board. All you "all-in for $1000"ers would be miffed!
Pam. PAM. PAM! PAAAAM! please?

Top Bottom