• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How This Radical Car Missed Its Chance To Change The World - Maybe!

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Stu doesn't care. He's in the real estate business. The guy is 70 years old and a billionaire. I doubt he's worried when it comes to a lawsuit or being banned from being on a BoD. I bet his businesses and himself have 20-30 pending lawsuits going on right now from various things that have nothing to do with Elio Motors. That's why you have a lawfirm on retainer. They take care of that.

Hey, at least I tried.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
maybe - maybe not.

he could very well pass it on to Paul and ask him to do something.... get off the pot.....

what you did couldn’t hurt.... for sure.
Let's say that Stu sends Paul and email about this. Something along the lines:

Paul,

I got an email from one of your reservation holders. I wanted to pass it on and plus to tell you to get off the pot and do something.

Sincerely,
Stu

With this, what do you want to see Paul do?

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
maybe - maybe not.

he could very well pass it on to Paul and ask him to do something.... get off the pot.....

what you did couldn’t hurt.... for sure.

Uh, what kind of "pot" are we talking about? The sittin' kind or the weed kind?

Seriously, if all Paul said was that he was still working hard on getting funding and have several potential sources interested. That would be nice. Or maybe Elio Motors will have a stockholders meeting within the next few months. Hell right now if all he said was "HI" it would be something new.

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Seriously, if all Paul said was that he was still working hard on getting funding and have several potential sources interested. That would be nice. Or maybe Elio Motors will have a stockholders meeting within the next few months. Hell right now if all he said was "HI" it would be something new.

By getting off the pot - the above is what I really meant. He (Paul) himself - can let folks know he’s still trying. If he’s not trying, he can let people know that too.

I suggest he take a deep breath, swallow hard and make a statement to let supporters know where he’s at.

Com’on Paul..... personally post a paragraph or two on your website. Talk to your supporters....

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Remember, there are other board members, so they need to be contacted too:
James Holden
Ken Way
Hari Iyer
David C. Schembri

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That’s BIG news! It would be BIG news even if there were other news, but no longer having (and now losing, for whatever reason) the one Corporate Officer with the fiduciary Federal “sign off” responsibilities is a very big deal. It normally would appear relatively easy to keep the CFO ‘onboard’ for continuity and appearances, especially since there’s nothing to ‘attest to;’ unfortunately this will speak volumes to the ‘future investors’ Paul and Hari are out there so busily pursuing. Can’t say I’m surprised there’s no announcement: A CFO is held to a particular and uniquely high standard among the Corporate Officers.

Great effort Ghastly in unearthing that buried tidbit!! Kudos

Last edited:

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Connie Grennan no longer being with Elio is important. If you looked at her LinkedIn account you would see see also worked for ESG Engineering for three years, but who also has (had?) Hari Sankara Iyer affiliated. Following the trail, it would seem that Hari convinced Connie to quit the job at Ozmo Devices (also three years) to go work at Elio Motors. So something was happening at Elio that Connie decided that it would be best to leave. No money? No pay? Paul not wanting to disclose financials for the SEC? Who knows. What is also important is that they have not announced she left or that they are going to replace her. Without a CFO or outside accounting firm, any financial statements must be highly questionable. Her leaving also is a strong possibility of why Elio is so quiet.

Not looking good.

Top Bottom