• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Will The Apple Ev Affect Em Sales?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure why anyone dislikes Apple's business model and Apple Products. One may not like the price point, how or where where their products are made, but a successful company with quality products and customer service both during and after the sale. Their i-car concept will be fun to follow whether we can afford one or not. I am certain of one thing and that is Apple will have no 2019 anticpated production delay due to funding.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
ap.jpg

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure why anyone dislikes Apple's business model and Apple Products. One may not like the price point, how or where where their products are made, but a successful company with quality products and customer service both during and after the sale. Their i-car concept will be fun to follow whether we can afford one or not. I am certain of one thing and that is Apple will have no 2019 anticpated production delay due to funding.
ap.jpg

Hmmm I guess there are some who don't like Apple's business model..

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It sounds like a Corporate America, a Chinese Government, and more specifically a Foxconn issue with their 1.09 million employees and $131.8 Billion in revenue. Apple customers don't condone lousy overseas working conditions. Perhaps the i-car will be made in the USA.

I actively seek out made in the USA Products before I make a purchase and will pay the usual higher price.

Last edited:

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It sounds like a Corporate America, a Chinese Government, and more specifically a Foxconn issue with their 1.09 million employees and $131.8 Billion in revenue. Apple customers don't condone lousy overseas working conditions. Perhaps the i-car will be made in the USA.
I only pick on Apple because I work on them ( I have the scars to prove it ), and the religious starie-eyed hipster Apple zombie hordes rub me the wrong way sometimes. OOOOH something shinny made by Apple! I'm getting in line now! (ie. Apple watch)

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My problems with Apple are their anti-competitive practices like locked down hardware, proprietary connectors and DRM to limit which software and other hardware their devices will work with and, ultimately, what the end user is allowed to do with it.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My problems with Apple are their anti-competitive practices like locked down hardware, proprietary connectors and DRM to limit which software and other hardware their devices will work with and, ultimately, what the end user is allowed to do with it.
maxresdefault.jpg

Here is what this end user is allowed to do with it, introduce it to a 50 cal. APP.
I like to call it the iHole

Top Bottom