• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Howdy From Atlanta

HHH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As with the rest of us, I await the call telling me I'm next in line to have my Elio built.

For me, it is the answer to my wanderlust. It will be safer to drive than my Yamaha, get even better mileage, allow me to pack more than a spare t-shirt, and protect me from the elements - all for the price of a used bike! I'd be perfectly happy to have window cranks and dispense with the air conditioning; for me this will be the fun, adventurous, inexpensive way to see this country. If it's titled as a m/c, maybe I'll even show it off at a bike rally!

olddog1946

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the crowd...You and I are thinking a lot alike, although I was more attuned to using it as my cold weather ride, since I am gettin old enough that riding at 31 degress (even with heated gear) is pretty stinking uncomfortable. I have however now decided my main ride will be the Elio . Well, maybe not, but I firmly believe I'll be using it far more than I originally planned.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As with the rest of us, I await the call telling me I'm next in line to have my Elio built.

For me, it is the answer to my wanderlust. It will be safer to drive than my Yamaha, get even better mileage, allow me to pack more than a spare t-shirt, and protect me from the elements - all for the price of a used bike! I'd be perfectly happy to have window cranks and dispense with the air conditioning; for me this will be the fun, adventurous, inexpensive way to see this country. If it's titled as a m/c, maybe I'll even show it off at a bike rally!
Hi and welcome from Oregon, HHH. I actually read your post yesterday while I was waiting for a friend to arrive so I could drive us to Portland to see the Elio. She got here before I got a chance to send you a greeting. I hope you enjoy sharing ideas and thoughts with members of this forum as we patiently (or not so patiently) await the arrival of our Elios. Now that I have seen it, I don't know if the wait will be easier or harder. LOL Whatever, the time is here to enjoy the here and now as we anticipate that glorious event, the production and ownership of our Elios! :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome fellow Atlantan! :)

Glad you are excited about this neat little vehicle and were willing to jump in and put you hard earned money down to make this happen!

We are glad to have you here. You have joined a very diverse group of people from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

We have a survey we like reservation holders to fill out if they wish as it really helps us visualize the growing numbers and locations of future Elio Owners. For now information visit this link: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-reservation-map-and-survey.1129/

We also have a thread for our many current and former service members to introduce themselves. If that applies to you visit this thread:http://www.elioowners.com/threads/military-service.1118/

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

Top Bottom