• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hvac/esop

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am very excited about the selection of RedDOT as the provider/tester for the HVAC system. RedDOT is an Employee Owned Business (ESOP). I presently work for an ESOP (Avtask, Inc). My ESOP stock will be a significant part of my retirement income. The ownership mentality of the employees produces a superior product with minimal substandard findings. I am proud to say that my workgroup has consistently produced superior products for Boeing and is recognized by Boeing as a Gold Star supplier of services for the past 4 years. I am confident that the same ownership mentality will prevail at RedDOT as they perfect our HVAC product.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am very excited about the selection of RedDOT as the provider/tester for the HVAC system. RedDOT is an Employee Owned Business (ESOP). I presently work for an ESOP (Avtask, Inc). My ESOP stock will be a significant part of my retirement income. The ownership mentality of the employees produces a superior product with minimal substandard findings. I am proud to say that my workgroup has consistently produced superior products for Boeing and is recognized by Boeing as a Gold Star supplier of services for the past 4 years. I am confident that the same ownership mentality will prevail at RedDOT as they perfect our HVAC product.
Good to hear the perspective of someone in a similarly ran company!

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Once again it shows that Paul is getting the best companies and people involved to make the Elio the best he can make it and with his "4 Must Haves". Gotta hand it to this guy. Go Elio

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Some 10-15 years ago, I also worked for an ESOP company. My experience differs a bit from yours however. This was in the semi-conductor business and all was great, fantastic even, until the major corporations followed the money trail to China. In a matter of a VERY short period of time, all that money sitting nice in an account looking oh so fine, went poof. And just like that it was gone. Only person I knew that made it out with any cash? He quit about 6 months before it all disappeared, so he got his payday. The rest of us? Not 1 thin dime. Life lesson learned, do not rely on any company to help you profit in the long run.

Working for a major supplier to a major aerospace concern, your odds are better for sure.

I also don't put a whole lot of stock in any kind of certified Gold, Silver, or Bronze ratings. Smoke and mirrors, you bet. Why would I say such a thing? I also currently work for a major supplier to the major aerospace concerns. Slogan of the Month Club is alive and well.

All that being said, I still enjoy what I do, and the steady paycheck is hard to beat!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Some 10-15 years ago, I also worked for an ESOP company. My experience differs a bit from yours however. This was in the semi-conductor business and all was great, fantastic even, until the major corporations followed the money trail to China. In a matter of a VERY short period of time, all that money sitting nice in an account looking oh so fine, went poof. And just like that it was gone. Only person I knew that made it out with any cash? He quit about 6 months before it all disappeared, so he got his payday. The rest of us? Not 1 thin dime. Life lesson learned, do not rely on any company to help you profit in the long run.

Working for a major supplier to a major aerospace concern, your odds are better for sure.

I also don't put a whole lot of stock in any kind of certified Gold, Silver, or Bronze ratings. Smoke and mirrors, you bet. Why would I say such a thing? I also currently work for a major supplier to the major aerospace concerns. Slogan of the Month Club is alive and well.

All that being said, I still enjoy what I do, and the steady paycheck is hard to beat!
"And just like that it was gone",
"and just like that he was gone"-- Keyser Soze ??? (The Usual Suspects)

Reactions: KD

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"And just like that it was gone",
"and just like that he was gone"-- Keyser Soze ??? (The Usual Suspects)
Like that run of tv comercials for some automotive insurance empire says, "Perfect!"

I can't stand that whole row of ads except for that one, the looks, and the enunciation of those 2 is spot on. Perfect!

The Usual Suspects movie is good for sure, there is always something new to discover in it, no matter how many times we see it.

Top Bottom