• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hvac/esop

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Like that run of tv comercials for some automotive insurance empire says, "Perfect!"

I can't stand that whole row of ads except for that one, the looks, and the enunciation of those 2 is spot on. Perfect!

The Usual Suspects movie is good for sure, there is always something new to discover in it, no matter how many times we see it.
Verbal Kint:" Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee. Right off the trees, I mean. That was good. This is shit, but hey, I'm in a police station." (was probably Starbucks)

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Some 10-15 years ago, I also worked for an ESOP company. My experience differs a bit from yours however. This was in the semi-conductor business and all was great, fantastic even, until the major corporations followed the money trail to China. In a matter of a VERY short period of time, all that money sitting nice in an account looking oh so fine, went poof. And just like that it was gone. Only person I knew that made it out with any cash? He quit about 6 months before it all disappeared, so he got his payday. The rest of us? Not 1 thin dime. Life lesson learned, do not rely on any company to help you profit in the long run.

Working for a major supplier to a major aerospace concern, your odds are better for sure.

I also don't put a whole lot of stock in any kind of certified Gold, Silver, or Bronze ratings. Smoke and mirrors, you bet. Why would I say such a thing? I also currently work for a major supplier to the major aerospace concerns. Slogan of the Month Club is alive and well.

All that being said, I still enjoy what I do, and the steady paycheck is hard to beat!

I am sorry for your loss. I am also aware that everyone's retirement plan is a target for some tax or disaster. Perhaps my feeling of security is only the fact that we do have a good 5 year contract and I will retire within that 5 year period. I would not project the same fortune beyond that. My Chrystal ball is just too cloudy for me to be entirely optimistic. Like you, I enjoy what I do and the paycheck is good.

Top Bottom