• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Am Wondering If Anyone Wants To Sell Their Non Refundable Deposits For 1/2 Price

nthawk68

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This brings up a bit of a valid question though. I don't remember reading anything in the agreement saying the reservation was non-transferable. Now admittedly I only skimmed it, I might have missed it so it could be there.

When the time comes that Elio is gearing up for production I wonder if there will be a market for the early reservations, Pre 09/02/14 $1k reservations going for like $2000+ since their value to a buyer would be $1500 and a place in line to get a first model year vehicle.
The agreement says it is non-transferable

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'll top any offer that anyone is considering selling by $100.00 MINIMUM. Just let me know. This "car" is phenominal.
'The agreement says it is non-transferable'
(picked this up from post #23 by nthawk68,this tread.)

I have offered, in the past, to buy two 1K all in reservations at $499, looks like that want work, now.

I just wish I could afford to reserve/pay for/store 5 or 10 1st year Elios. Then when the 'Fence Sitters/Skeptics', who said they would wait until this thing 'Hit The Street', before they would buy one, I might have 1 or 2 for sale.

Here is where the law of 'Supply and Demand' comes in. When our Elios, 'Hit The Street', the Demand will Go thru the Roof, but the supply want be there. There will be a Large Gap between, 1st production and fulfilling the 40/60K units reserved then the fleet sales/supplying the retail stores.

This Gap is where some Serious money could be made.

As my first Elio will be paid for before I get the call to pick it up, I will reserve another and work out a way to pay for this one before I get that call.

As we are all Dreaming of getting our Elios, it don't cost a nickle more to have a bigger dream.

Top Bottom