• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Can Live With The P4 Front..but

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What they did with the rear is a friggin sin..The rounded off tail on the p3 looked great , the squared off p4 rear looks like a 1970 smashed econo box.. hopefully the p5 will correct their mistake but now Elio claims they are going to add more head room to the rear seat..What square it off too.. Geez Elio when we sent our $$$ in faith it was to help you get up and running not spend it designing out all the curb appeal..If they screw it up much more I'll demand my money back..doubt their no refund policy would hold up if a class action suit by many.. Not to mention the bad publicity.. They are definitely changing what were were sold on to something we would not buy...

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What they did with the rear is a friggin sin..The rounded off tail on the p3 looked great , the squared off p4 rear looks like a 1970 smashed econo box.. hopefully the p5 will correct their mistake but now Elio claims they are going to add more head room to the rear seat..What square it off too.. Geez Elio when we sent our $$$ in faith it was to help you get up and running not spend it designing out all the curb appeal..If they screw it up much more I'll demand my money back..doubt their no refund policy would hold up if a class action suit by many.. Not to mention the bad publicity.. They are definitely changing what were were sold on to something we would not buy...
Everyone knows that the Elio is still a prototype so you will not have a leg to stand on.. I am going along for the ride and let them do what they do best, design and build cars..

Ray

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
J 3 (1).JPG
I like it, actually...
so far i can live with the changes.. bu
As do I. I love the design more with each model. While there is No way they are going to design a car that Every buyer or observer likes I understood when I signed on the dotted line that this was an investment towards a Prototype design concept car. I as was everyone were offered 2 doors. The "I'm not sure" I may change my mind refundable door, and door 2 "I'm all in" and have faith that this will at the very least come close to the Only promises they made which were mileage, cost, mpg, and safety. I do not recall any "this is the actual finished car" commitments or promises nor did I build my expectations Assuming this to be the case. Sounds like you should have selected door #2?
I can kiss the grand off if I decide to ..Buying 84 mpg is not what I went in for.. Thought it would be a cool to add to my toy box...However I do not own any ugly toys.. When they display the P5 I may decide on Door 3, the f..k it door.. By the way my first name is actually Monty, Very fimiliar with the doors also the card game "three card monty" ..Click on the picture below to read the rear of my Harley trailer..

Last edited:

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score

I can kiss the grand off if I decide to ..Buying 84 mpg is not what I went in for.. Thought it would be a cool to add to my toy box...However I do not own any ugly toys.. When they display the P5 I may decide on Door 3, the f..k it door.. By the way my first name is actually Monty, Very fimiliar with the doors also the card game "three card monty" ..Check out what the rear of my Harley trailer reads in my profile picture..

There is another option. Even if you don't like the final vehicle just go ahead and buy it and then flip it quick. When it finally does go on sale there will be several months of production already sold which would be a good time to dump it as someone will want one right away.

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 369

I can kiss the grand off if I decide to ..Buying 84 mpg is not what I went in for.. Thought it would be a cool to add to my toy box...However I do not own any ugly toys.. When they display the P5 I may decide on Door 3, the f..k it door.. By the way my first name is actually Monty, Very fimiliar with the doors also the card game "three card monty" ..Click on the picture below to read the rear of my Harley trailer..

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is another option. Even if you don't like the final vehicle just go ahead and buy it and then flip it quick. When it finally does go on sale there will be several months of production already sold which would be a good time to dump it as someone will want one right away.
I have a feeling that they will making some for their retail outlets at the same time as the reserved units.. but again I / we aren't sure what it will look like then or if / when it will be made period..Do the math on what has been sent in reservations and other loans Elio has received so far..Plenty of people have bagged up money and disappeared ..Bernie Madeof.. the Leeman brothers.. my ex girl friend.. Reminds me my brother owes me 20 bucks...

Top Bottom