• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Can Live With The P4 Front..but

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes and the world could end tomorrow. I am willing to bet on an American company building an American product. That was the gamble I chose when I entered this agreement. Doomsday theories and negative promotion will do little to help this across the finish line. I have lost more in Vegas sadly, based on the team of Very successful people they have on board my money is still on Elio.
i thought the same but I want cool not something re-done and on and on to get the 84

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a feeling that they will making some for their retail outlets at the same time as the reserved units.. but again I / we aren't sure what it will look like then or if / when it will be made period..Do the math on what has been sent in reservations and other loans Elio has received so far..Plenty of people have bagged up money and disappeared ..Bernie Madeof.. the Leeman brothers.. my ex girl friend.. Reminds me my brother owes me 20 bucks...

I think they are counting on selling out at least six months of production in advance so they can have income coming in while doing the final work on getting the stores open and running. It is much easier to sell cars that are already in production and being delivered to customers. Plus every one of us will be a rolling advertisement for this car which along with a good marketing campaign will help get people into those new stores.
I don't believe this is a scam however there is a definite possibility of failure and that was a risk I was willing to take as I believe in the product.

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think they are counting on selling out at least six months of production in advance so they can have income coming in while doing the final work on getting the stores open and running. It is much easier to sell cars that are already in production and being delivered to customers. Plus every one of us will be a rolling advertisement for this car which along with a good marketing campaign will help get people into those new stores.
I don't believe this is a scam however there is a definite possibility of failure and that was a risk I was willing to take as I believe in the product.
In my opinion the back seat should be for child seat use only..geez someone talking behind me is bad enough on my Harley.. Why do you think it's called a bitch seat?..I'll tell you why, Not because bikers name their girl friend or wife Bitch it's because of what they say ..Bitch..Bitch..About your speed.. Your riding habbits and how un-comfortalbe the the seat is..Not to mention the every 30 minute "Stop, I have to pee"..But I love ya, Honey-Peachess-Darlinn-Poopsie etc etc etc

SandyCWV

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I look forward to being a rolling or parked advertisement. :) I just got a part time job in a big box store where there is an interstate exit that curves around the back of the parking lot. I will get lots of views. Hey, maybe the sale can include one of those pop up window shades that have the most common questions and answers on it for lookee loos. :)

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Stop what / where? Are you being sarcastic ??..I deleted the oringinal answer I wrote to this..You wanna hear it?
I am being the Bitch..you said Poopsie, I forgot to poop, so Stop the damn bike or I am going to poop on your seat...
THAT WAS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"Peaches". Wait wait, that roadside produce stand had peaches, go back! I want a peach.
I sure hope you are a woman.. At least change your avatar to the female or put your pictue on..Otherwise Elio will send me a pink one..

Attachments

• Face Age 64.jpg
    Face Age 64.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 251

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What they did with the rear is a friggin sin..The rounded off tail on the p3 looked great , the squared off p4 rear looks like a 1970 smashed econo box.. hopefully the p5 will correct their mistake but now Elio claims they are going to add more head room to the rear seat..What square it off too.. Geez Elio when we sent our $$$ in faith it was to help you get up and running not spend it designing out all the curb appeal..If they screw it up much more I'll demand my money back..doubt their no refund policy would hold up if a class action suit by many.. Not to mention the bad publicity.. They are definitely changing what were were sold on to something we would not buy...
I want something that will LQQK COOL parked next to this..

Attachments

• J 4.JPG
    J 4.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
i thought the same but I want cool not something re-done and on and on to get the 84

Just look at there four must haves:

1. 84mpg
2. $6,800
3. American made with at least 90% American content
4. Five star crash rating

Never read where they promised "cool". You may have a valid suit against yourself since your speculation doesn't meet your implication. In my mind cool is how much money I can save on the purchase of a new vehicle. How much money I can save on gas every month. While putting hard working Americans back to work and driving something safe.

Cool costs too much and generally is intended to impress others.

In the end when they close the reservation system you can auction your number off to the highest bidder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom