• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Give Up

ncarter124

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you for the explanation and demonstration. I have been following this thread even though I didn't really understand what the question was. Now I understand both the question and the answer. It is so nice to have such valuable members in this group. :) Z
Glad I can help! I will admit this forum is a bit wonky compared to VBulletin which is what I am more familiar with, but overall it works pretty well. I can certainly see the annoyances with these behaviors because as soon as ANYONE replies to anything it is green again. I just ignore them personally.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Glad I can help! I will admit this forum is a bit wonky compared to VBulletin which is what I am more familiar with, but overall it works pretty well. I can certainly see the annoyances with these behaviors because as soon as ANYONE replies to anything it is green again. I just ignore them personally.
I was more curious than anything else because I didn't understand their significance. Just like I didn't understand the significance of the blue dot. LOL One thing about this place, I learn something new at least several times a week if not every day. :-) Z

Top Bottom