• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Put Down 500.00 When There Were Only 1,500 Reservations.been Years?.i Even Forgot About It.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In today's society, it's uncool to take the blame for one's own poor decisions. That's like blaming Toyota for unintended acceleration while you were busy getting your 9th DUI... or blaming someone else because you keep quitting jobs and can't get ahead because you keep buying the newest phones and putting everything on credit cards... It goes on and on.

You started this life naked and helpless just like everyone else. What you do with your life is your choice. Sure, bad things can happen to bad people but for the most part, people's fortunes are tied to the decisions they made. Aren't happy with how much money you make? Did you go to college? Did you put in the effort to make your life better?

Sorry. Of course, I'm the guy who doesn't see a poor helpless homeless person pushing a shopping cart with all their worldly possessions that they struggle to keep and just can't get a break. I see someone who is stealing a shopping cart.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
While bad things happen to bad people and good things happen to good people at times, the opposite is also true at times.

My experience has been that I've taken more grief when doing the right thing than for the wrong. But that separates character from self interest.

Top Bottom