• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Remember This Forum ...

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can't wait for the challenged or nai sayers get a hold on the following; Let's see is goes something like this. And the seeds were cast out so they could grow and produce. Some fell upon the road and were crushed immediately. Some amoung the sand and shallow dirt sprouted quickly and grew fast but soon dried out and blew away in the wind. Does anyone see where I'm going with this parable? LOL

TeamCoconutOreo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I fully expect to be driving to work one day and being made fun of for driving my Elio (I work with a bunch of type "A" personalities that wouldn't be caught dead in an Elio. or so they claim) I still believe that my reservation will be filled! I'm not worried about the naysayers.

However I must admit that I am guilty of not visiting the forum as often as I used to. The reason I'm not here as often is because I don't see any new information, a lot of baseless speculation, but nothing new!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I fully expect to be driving to work one day and being made fun of for driving my Elio (I work with a bunch of type "A" personalities that wouldn't be caught dead in an Elio. or so they claim) I still believe that my reservation will be filled! I'm not worried about the naysayers.

However I must admit that I am guilty of not visiting the forum as often as I used to. The reason I'm not here as often is because I don't see any new information, a lot of baseless speculation, but nothing new!
True,there hasn't been any recent developments, in reality we are waiting to see what I consider the last hurdle to overcome, that of the funding.
While we march in place, we share the pain of delayed gratification waiting for little crumbs of information from EM, and share in the dream of getting our E

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can't wait for the challenged or nai sayers get a hold on the following; Let's see is goes something like this. And the seeds were cast out so they could grow and produce. Some fell upon the road and were crushed immediately. Some amoung the sand and shallow dirt sprouted quickly and grew fast but soon dried out and blew away in the wind. Does anyone see where I'm going with this parable? LOL
I cast back only good will and hope to the challenged or naysayer seeds that happen to be somewhat disillusioned with the Elio status. I would hate to see any seeds crushed on the road or dry up. What they really need is someone driving an Elio that is able to mauever around any that happened to have fallen on the road, stop, sweep them up, and plant them by the nearest Elio Store to live happily ever after. I probably didn't get the parable.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score

The more bullsh*t (manure) the naysayers spew, the better the chances EM will flourish? o_O

;):D

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I cast back only good will and hope to the challenged or naysayer seeds that happen to be somewhat disillusioned with the Elio status. I would hate to see any seeds crushed on the road or dry up. What they really need is someone driving an Elio that is able to mauever around any that happened to have fallen on the road, stop, sweep them up, and plant them by the nearest Elio Store to live happily ever after. I probably didn't get the parable.

So look it up and get back to us with your thoughts.
The Parable Of The Sower And The Seed (Matthew 13:1-23)
(Hint: Paul is the sower and the car idea is the seed.)

mag44

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
How about posting the $ amount that Elio has in the bank for production from their fund raising.
Is it 150 mil or is it 200 mil, we would all like to know because the end of the year is coming and it will take 6 months to get the
production line in motion if production starts my next summer. WAITING.................

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And Wally World has large color inlays on their back hallway floors that recite the "ten foot rule" pledge.
It ends with "So help me Sam."
I'm not as strong in my faith as I should be, but THAT ticks me off.
Exodus 20: 3-5
Need I share my thoughts further?

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought the naysayer was the spreader, spreading false views of the Elio and will be crushed or dry up and blow away. Thanks for the clarification. So Paul is the sower and his Elio is the seed. My Aha moment. You saved me a lot of unnecessary research time.

Even with your clarification, I still wish the naysayer seeds good will and hope they blow into an Elio Store oneday soon.

Wait aminute, does that mean if the Elio is the seed, and it's drying up and blowing away? Now I'm really confused by this religious parable.

Last edited:
Top Bottom