• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Say Yes - Wife Says No!

Navigator

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wife and I drove down to West Palm Beach Friday (4-11) to see the P4 in person. I liked what I saw but the wife may have nixed the deal because she said she felt claustrophobic sitting in the back seat. :(

Last edited:

Proud to be

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Get one for her .. Problem solved ;)
What Zipper stated is true, Paul Elio stated in a interview that one of the problems they have heard of from people's feedback, was that people were feeling claustrophobic sitting in the back seat like your wife stated... so besides changing the front grill on the P5, they are going to make more room for the backseat plus the trunk area... he also hinted that there could be a P6, but thought P5 would be the one to go into production...

So just hang in there and have your fingers crossed... like the rest of us...

Proud to be... an Elio owner... #2225

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The wife and I drove down to West Palm Beach today (4-11) to see the P4 in person. I liked what I saw but the wife may have nixed the deal because she said she felt claustrophobic sitting in the back seat. :(
Did you by any chance take some pictures? Did you let her sit in the front seat? Is there any possibility of pop open back windows? Would a sun roof alleviate that problem? Don't give up. Where there is a will, there is a way. :-) Z

Top Bottom