• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Say Yes - Wife Says No!

Doni

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Interesting thought you may have been in the US at this time. Is there interest /talk in the UK about Elio? This car sounds like a good fit for Europe .

Ray

No I'll be in the UK till June 2015 so it might be a while until I'm able to get my hands on an Elio. I don't have much interaction with British folk as I work on a USAF base and we're mostly US. I agree that it would be a perfect fit for Europe. They already have the small car thing going on. I imagine road tax would be cheaper in the UK since it's a "motorcycle".

Navigator

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Navigator, why did you want an Elio in the first place? What is it replacing? Who will drive it?Who currently drives the family car?

Cali Chris!
Good questions. We sold our motorhome and tow vehicle leaving us with one car. I stumbled upon the Elio website while Googling motorcycle trikes (which I've wanted to have for years). Decided that at my age the Elio would be a safer bet for me plus it would fill the need for a second backup vehicle. It looks like we will use the Elio as a single occupant vehicle primarily for running local errands and continue to use our full size sedan for longer trips together.

Last edited:
Top Bottom