• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I'm Excited

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi, it's great to be part of wait. I got a similar taste of this in 2005 waiting on a Pontiac Solstice, I feel this wait will be longer. But like I said ,it's great and I 'm excited to be part of it.
Hi and welcome for Oregon, Mrtoycrazy. This is a great place to pass the time while waiting. Enjoy! :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi, it's great to be part of wait. I got a similar taste of this in 2005 waiting on a Pontiac Solstice, I feel this wait will be longer. But like I said ,it's great and I 'm excited to be part of it.
Mrtoycrazy, welcome to the forum, repository of information on the Elio. Waiting makes it more exciting (and frustrating) and we get to see the development progress. Undoubtedly the first time any of us have been able to see the development of a new vehicle and all the processes involved. We are a friendly helpful bunch so if you have any questions be sure to ask. We do try to keep the forum informative and friendly. Welcome to the journey.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score

Welcome fellow Georgian! :)

We are very glad to have you here. You have joined a very diverse group of people from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

We have a Georgia area on this forum with Georgia news and event info and if you are on Facebook I also recommend the Georgia Elio Owners Club which has local Georgia Elio news and events:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GAElioOwners/

We have a survey we like reservation holders to fill out if they wish as it really helps us visualize the growing numbers and locations of future Elio Owners. For now information visit this link: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-reservation-map-and-survey.1129/

We also have a thread for our many current and former service members to introduce themselves. If that applies to you visit this thread: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/military-service.1118/

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Mrtoycrazy, welcome to the family! I think we have all felt the excitement of being in on the ground floor of this great little vehicle. Some have been around for years, while others ( such as myself ) just a short time but we all have one thing in common and that's waiting for our little baby to be delivered! It's like we're all expectant parents, guessing at what our little one will grow up to be. Will they be a sucess? Or a miserable failure? Will they come out looking like an ugly duckling? Or the beautiful swan? Will they have the drive of the sports car? Or the lug of an under sized engine straining to get up the hill? Only time will tell and we have plenty of that, waiting for our baby's delivery date!:)

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver

Welcome Mr. Toy! Will assume you've made a reservation, if so congrats on that. Lots of new information came out this week, enjoy reading and we're glad to have you here.

Top Bottom