• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I'm Growing Weary From All The Delays...

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've have a non-refundable deposit placed years ago, and I'm finally growing weary from all the delays.

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW , I HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE BY SIGNING THE AGREEMENT .
I AM NOW GUARANTEED A CAR AT A PRICE VERY CLOSE TO TARGET .

IF THIS HELPS GET THE ASSEMBLY LINES RUNNING , I AM A WINNER .
IF IT DOESN'T , MY MONEY WAS ALREADY LOST ANYWAY .

BEFORE NOW , THE PRICE COULD HAVE BEEN 15 GRAND AND I WOULD HAVE
EITHER PAID THE BALANCE OR LOST MY MONEY .

AS FOR THE DELAYS , IF THIS HELPS GREASE THE WHEELS , CALL ME SQUEAKY .

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully the government will walk away and insist that Elio secures private funding.
Sounds like what you really want to is to loose your $1000...
And you want everyone else to do the same just so you can say, "I told you so."

That's a bit twisted dude.

You know it's going to continue to rain for 40 days and 40 nights, but you refuse to build the boat.
Congratulations and best of luck on always sticking with your convictions for their own sake. :clap2:

Last edited:

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well I don't think he was a troll. They usually hang around after they get an ember started to fan the flames. Then go away and leave a mess for the moderators to clean up.
I think he was just venting a little. Like, YOUR CHANGING WHAT,! NOW,! WHAT'S THIS GOING TO DO TO THE TIMELINE!!! kinda like that.
Then we all jump on him with both feet.
If he is not a troll,, I hope he comes back in a better mood, or maybe catches us in a better mood.;)

Reactions: Sam

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Strikes me as strange:

He's had a $1k all-in deposit "for years". Not saying it's impossible, but at 22 yrs. old that means he dropped his $1k at 20 yrs old or less [going by his SIL number]. Either he's got one hell of a job that allows him the disposable income to drop $1k. Has a very good job, but lives at home with mom and dad and has no bills. Or his parents put the money down for him. Not that it matters. His opinion on what Elio is up to, is his opinion. Where he got the money is his business. More often than not the "conspiracy theory" people are jaded older folks, not the young ones.

Top Bottom