• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Injun Joe Checkin

Injunjoe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Injunjoe here, from Spencer Tennessee. I currently drive a 1990 Geo Metro, and have done a lot of input on the Geo Metro Forum, where I found out about the Elio. I have an AAS in Auto Tech and have been ASE certified master tech in the past. Hope I can be of help as the forum develops.

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Injunjoe here, from Spencer Tennessee. I currently drive a 1990 Geo Metro, and have done a lot of input on the Geo Metro Forum, where I found out about the Elio. I have an AAS in Auto Tech and have been ASE certified master tech in the past. Hope I can be of help as the forum develops.
Welcome from Spring Hill

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from New Mexico, land of enchantment, with miles of great roads and many of them through scenic Indian reservation lands.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Injunjoe. I think we have met elsewhere on the forum but just in case we didn't, I welcome you here. :-) Z

wjdom

Elio Addict
Reaction score
welcome from New Orleans

Top Bottom