• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Injun Joe Checkin

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow, quite a time delay. I joined last year in November. But thanks for the welcomes!
I sure hope the delay doesn't make it any less welcoming. LOL I know when I first joined I read a lot of threads from the past forward and in the process found that the more people who joined the fewer were greeted simply because it was too much for the very small staff of one or 2 to keep up with. I started sending welcomes to members who had been on here a long time but again we started getting so many new members and so many threads I finally let it drop and started greeting new members. Now someone has started greeting those members from way back when. It is actually a kick because we are getting to know more people who have been around a very long time on here. Or at least I think so. :-) Z

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Hey Injunoe, be careful what you offer, we will be picking your brain about various things, and feel free to inject your experience and knowledge about the engine. :)

ICYMI (In Case You Missed It), there's much talk, anticipation, and many questions about the engine that IAV has designed for Elio Motors. We'll be interested to hear what you know / have seen / anticipate for it.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Injunjoe here, from Spencer Tennessee. I currently drive a 1990 Geo Metro, and have done a lot of input on the Geo Metro Forum, where I found out about the Elio. I have an AAS in Auto Tech and have been ASE certified master tech in the past. Hope I can be of help as the forum develops.
Sorry for the "belated" WELCOME,Injunjoe, but what else can one expect when Ya show up this late at the party. :rolleyes:

But VERY happy to meet you and to welcome you to our on going Elio Family Forum! :)

Top Bottom