• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Interesting Article On Blockchain And Tzero.

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
EM has to feed the hungry investors first and foremost. That investor interest will likely be determined by the hungriest market demand........be it old or new technology. Based on where the auto industry market seems to be heading, it appears there is greater interest in EVs.
Glad to see you're still in the hunt, Rick. We're still here too, life got in the way and we haven't been as vocal as we were.
Still here, still loyal and still excited. Dusty & Linda #7770

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Glad to see you're still in the hunt, Rick. We're still here too, life got in the way and we haven't been as vocal as we were.
Still here, still loyal and still excited. Dusty & Linda #7770
Thanks Dusty, I’m still here monitoring progress and hoping that you and others get your reservation Elio’s while still hoping for a personal Elio test drive experience. I’m expecting Q1 2019 delivery of my first motorcycle (3 wheeler electric) purchase at age 71 to ride while waiting on Paul Elio.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"The platform will allow trading of its native tZERO token at launch, but is also talking to about 60 different companies. Elio Motors, a company producing light three-wheeled cars, will probably issue the next token traded on the platform, Byrne told CoinDesk."
https://www.coindesk.com/overstocks-patrick-byrne-says-tzero-will-launch-next-week

Nice find Booboo!

Oh boy, do we dare raise our hopes yet once again? Next weeks blog will hopefully entail more info than the nauseating rehashing of old information.

Geaux Elio (written with cautious optimism)

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nice find Booboo!

Oh boy, do we dare raise our hopes yet once again? Next weeks blog will hopefully entail more info than the nauseating rehashing of old information.

Geaux Elio (written with cautious optimism)
When Pat says he's going live, then it's going to happen. It'll be interesting to see the progress of the ElioCoin and to see how much Elio can raise from it. This is the point that things will change in a hurry since Pat is pretty much in charge of it and has invested in Elio. Knowing him, he will make it work. He needs some good PR and Elio is it.
Bookmark this site and watch daily:
https://www.eliocoin.com/

raptor213

Elio Addict
Reaction score
While the tZero forward progress piques my interest, I remain steadfastly skeptical regarding how much benefit this might serve Elio Motors. The Regulation A+ IPO conducted on the StartEngine platform netted the company less than $17M at a time when the crowdfunding effort and publicity push were at their strongest.

On the heels of over two years of relative inactivity masquerading as fundraising efforts, I struggle to rationalize how there might be sufficient interest in the Elio Motors project to raise any meaningful investment capital. The ElioCoin STO could feasibly launch in February with institutional and accredited investors able to buy in at first. Public unaccredited investors won't reportedly gain access to the buy-in opportunity until August or beyond, but I don't see that as a handicap considering that's the same market share that had access to the Reg A+ offering.

So everything really hinges upon a grand deal involving a handful of institutional investors with deep pockets and a propensity for high-risk investing in a brand new security offering on a brand new trading platform operated by a brand new startup headed by a vigilante CEO in Patrick Byrne who is willing to sell out his signature business in the hopes of creating a new market segment, while hedging on the wild bet that Elio Motors can dig their way out of debt, finish R&D, build and test pre-production vehicles, and reach readiness to deliver factory-built production vehicles to reservationists -- at a financial loss -- for as long as it takes to exhaust the backlog until they can raise the price to something more realistic/profitable for the low volume they'll find to be actual market demand for a 2-seater autocycle...

... As a reservation holder, I'll continue holding baited breath while this slowly and painstakingly unfolds...

Top Bottom