• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Interesting Article On The Atvm Program

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nice work if you can get it.... Imagine someone making a business consultancy around the ATVM loan (fellow old timers, there’s a song in here somewhere) but never actually successful at getting one. Isn’t Hari the one who said Paul was serial entrepreneur? Looks like all these ESG Engineeing guys are real characters!!

Let me get this straight and fully appreciate the timing: long before the Elio trike debacle, Paul and Hari via ESG Engineering were involved in other projects that essentially relied on DOE / ATVM funding but were always unsuccessful? Interesting business plan, to say the least!!

I am a little slow because I work with things not people. However, raising funds to apply for a loan that you know you won't get to build a car that won't be built without the loan sounds a little fraudulent to me. Can we discover who knew what, when? This sounds like a good business plan if you lack ethical boundaries. Can someone please help?

4matic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am a little slow because I work with things not people. However, raising funds to apply for a loan that you know you won't get to build a car that won't be built without the loan sounds a little fraudulent to me. Can we discover who knew what, when? This sounds like a good business plan if you lack ethical boundaries. Can someone please help?

I’m firmly convinced...when all the facts are finally available...ethical business boundaries were crossed...

The next question becomes...out of desperation...was there a deliberate pattern of half-truths being communicated to Elio reservation holders...

I absolutely believe Paul was aware that Elio Motors had little or no chance to be awarded an ATVM loan...

Paul hired at least two different high priced lobbying firms to help with the process ... so there’s no way he could have been surprised or blindsided by the ATVM process...

Additionally...I’m so damn curious to know where the money that was earmarked to build 25 prototypes went...

And currently...a CEO who is no longer publicly visible...important SEC reports that have not been filed in a timely manner...

It’s my contention that Elio reservation holders holders deserve answers...

It’s time for Elio Motors to “man up”...

Eventually the truth will come out...

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As someone that actually spent their only savings on a all in reservation because they were stupid enough to believe. Well I am very disappointed.
Al, don't read anything into this. I come in peace.
But I have to ask you, if that was your only savings...

How were you going to pay the $15,000+ for the balance including Tax, Title and Delivery for those two vehicles?

Top Bottom