• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Interesting Reading From 2010

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well if they read his own words in Pontiac Michigan which said elio motors would sell over a 100,000 vehicles in the first year, why was any one worried about a place in line?...I wasn't and I would not, from a lot of experience, buy one the first 10,000 to 20,000 elios off the line any way..that is just looking for the problems to surface. Hey Ty, I guess the way you just said your piece, a little bit of doubt is beginning to creep in..its ok...it will get worse, not better when the P5 doesn't meet the goals and the attorney generals from a few states step in and say, like they did about the fuel mileage, change the words EM, or show us the facts.
No change in the way I've felt about Elio or their chances to the negative. I was merely admitting my error. I do that on occasion.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No change in the way I've felt about Elio or their chances to the negative. I was merely admitting my error. I do that on occasion.

That show maturity. On the other hand, we see "ones" who are MOSTLY wrong, and continue to claim they are right. Occasionally they are. Remember, "EVEN A BROKEN CLOCK IT RIGHT TWICE A DAY".....That doesn't change the fact that it is still BROKEN.

pj rogers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
See, see OSTB, exactly what I have been saying...you are right twice a day! Do you sleep with your number? Is that piece of paper beginning to get a little faded? or maybe turning a little yellow on the corners, or just handing there with only one push pin holding it up?
Did you frame it.? Just asking!

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
See, see OSTB, exactly what I have been saying...you are right twice a day! Do you sleep with your number? Is that piece of paper beginning to get a little faded? or maybe turning a little yellow on the corners, or just handing there with only one push pin holding it up?
Did you frame it.? Just asking!

wa wa WAAAA WWWAAAA WA WA WWWWAAAAAA

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Its a great idea to try and reinvent better transportation, but its nearly impossible to accomplish without 3X Tesla level money and then some, even if you are a big automaker, and none want to chase low margin business. I remember listening to particularly charismatic AND capable Dean Kamen profess and paint a vision around how entire cities would be built around the invention of the Segway, which had 1000X the press and interest of the general public over the Elio, and look how that never really happened, and its only been relegated as a curious footnote in history, after all that hype.
Segway note. Although not the success Kamen had envisioned it moved to production and is being manufactured and sold worldwide today at about the same MSRP as the planned Elio's. Segway has just launched a new patroller three wheeler...................so better look out Elio...........in case they enclose it.

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WAAA WAAA WWAAA WWWAAAAAAAA
Do not feed the trolls.
Understanding the psychology of trolls can be helpful when it comes to dealing with them online. For example, people with Machiavellian traits just want to manipulate the conversation, as well as the people who are involved in it. This type of person isn’t going to take part in an honest discussion of the issues, no matter what you do.
It is also pointless to try to reason with a psychopath, or to expect such a person to have empathy for others. Someone with these traits doesn’t have the ability to feel emotions like empathy, sympathy or concern for others.
A sadist gets pleasure out of knowing that he or she has upset someone. The more you argue or fight with a sadistic person, the more he or she gets out of the exchange.:)

Top Bottom