• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ipo

Jaybird

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Just call a call not 15 minutes ago from a person in New York who said that Paul Elio has given him the IPO of Elio motors. It will come out in the next 3 to 4 weeks. Looks like opening price is $12. Also they will start producing cars and have them going out next summer. I have his phone number. Don't remember his name. But I guess we could flood his phone number and see what everybody else thinks. He had some stipulations to help get in early. I meet none of them. Value wise or cash on hand. But you guys might. If people want me to post his phone number I will. I will probably be out of pocket for the next week or so. My Dad's health is failing and I'll not be home.. Hope some others got this phone call.

jaybird511jh

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Folks, when you get calls like this I think the first questions to ask are "How, exactly, did you get my name and number?" and "What is your full name and your company's full name as registered with the SEC?"

I know to sell insurance or securities in NC a person has to have a state license (been there, done that) .... I wouldn't deal with anyone until they provided proof that they have the proper individual certification, as does the company they represent

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Can a company with no profit, no business, and financial papers that look like Elio's really go public on the stock exchange?

The ones I seen, already had a pretty sizable company before they went public.

the last few years have seen some pretty significant changes in the financial world .... a good example is Crowd Funding, not long ago it didn't even exist .... I don't have a clue as to the rules today but I have no doubt that EM has people researching all options

Top Bottom