• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Irony...i've Got An Example!

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Then a committee would be appointed to organize the new association. The associations would establish the rules and guidelines for the industry. 100 politicians would get an incentive to hold up the legislation so other companies would not have to conform.:rolleyes: Having said that, I think we should all be careful when donning our safety glasses.

Uncle Charlie

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I just got done working nine years for the world's largest retailer.
When an associate has a workplace accident, after the hospital gives them a drug test...
They force the associate to fill out a form and give an explanation of what they could have done to prevent the accident.

You'd be surprised at the greater percentage of associates that don't see the reasoning behind that and actually take blame.
From my second minor accident on, I wrote something like, "Company caused - I could not have prevented this accident/incident."
My bosses would pitch a fit and try to intimidate every time, but I stood my ground and there was nothing they could do.

They even do this for incident reports when there is no need for immediate medical attention.

What a world eh?

I work for the same retailer, though I'm not in a store. It's amazing how many accidents occur at home and don't become a problem until we're at work.

Top Bottom