• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Is 50% Of The Preorder Lost?

pj rogers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Zelio, you are right on the mark with your statement..the price is the same for everyone, so are the options..and the last thing I heard in OKC was the destination charge would be $750..EM has also said there will be a small dealer prep charge..when those elios came rolling in after a couple of days on the road, not pretty and a engine check up and cleaning is a must, don't want a plug wire to pop off during the trip do we?
Jerome said the AMT automatic, they are trying to keep it under $1000..cruise a couple of hundred..all the options except the transmissions will be installed not at the factory..so I wonder if pep boys will put the cruise on, or the tinted windows, or the sun roofs??
Now the but...financing..as a ex car salesperson, (ret.) there are a dozen ways to make a buck or two (or a whole lot more) in the finance department..i could show you 2-3 right now that would add $10-$15-$20 dollars on you payment going right to Mr. elios pocket. Remember, He needs the money , he had a great idea and now we will pay for it..
Also, EM was wise to only make the warranty 3/36,000.. |This will allow EM to sell extended warranties and make more money.....Example: $20 x 48 months is $960 more than you might not have paid..so watch those numbers..
Jerome is a ex car salesman also and I bet he does the video training for all the salespeople..he know his stuff, EM will make money!
Be patient, we have 14 months to go. I can't wait...Go, go, elio!

pj rogers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey Zelio, I for one thing, since all the numbers will be the same for all the dealers, if you decide to drive to another states showroom and try to get a better deal, no, no, all the dealers will be the same..and since it is a factory store..you exact numbers will be on the national computer base and you would get the same deal..You don't like the deal, then NEXT!
Mr. elio, he has got this thing DOWN perfect.

Go, go elio...!

Top Bottom